Your destiny awaits
A unique, lifestyle resort community located in the Yucatan Peninsula near Cancun, Mexico.
If you are looking for a retirement home, a second or vacation home, or an excellent real estate investment, Monarch Cancun is for you.
Location Location Location
Monarch Cancun is located less than 20 miles from Cancun International Airport, in the tropical jungle of Quintana Roo. The sparkling Caribbean and glamorous Cancun are your playground.
More than just a beautiful home
Monarch Cancun offers you a dynamic lifestyle concept that fosters community connection, wellness, and personal growth. There's so much to do here with an inspiring array of services, activities and events that will define the new luxury.
Yes, you can afford this! Monarch Cancun is committed to luxury living at accessible prices. Pre-Sale Lots on sale soon at $99,900.
Don't dream about paradise. Live in it. Now.
Monarch Cancun is a place to reinvent yourself, to live in harmony with nature, to live your passion for life. It's the place you've been waiting for. And now, Monarch Cancun is waiting for you.
Your future has arrived. Welcome to Monarch Cancun.
Monarch Cancun: Quick Facts
• A unique lifestyle resort community in Quintana Roo Mexico, less than 20 miles from Cancun International Airport.
• An excellent investment for retirement, second or vacation home buyers, and real estate investors.
• Located on 4500 acres of pristine, tropical jungle.
• Consists of 8000 0.25 acre residential lots, plus all the amenities of the Monarch Community Concept. Enjoy an 18-hole premium golf course and Seven Enrichment Centers, which encourage community connection, wellness and personal growth.
• More than just a lovely home. The seven Enrichment Centers include: Athletic & Recreational Center, Community Center, Business Center, Cultural Center, Education Center, Health & Well Being Center, and Nature Center.
• Access to the Monarch Beach Club in Cancun guarantees entree to Caribbean beach life, a Goods and Services Center, an Adventurers club, and a Newsletter of Events.
• Enhance your personal journey through life, in an exotic, tropical, easy to reach, world-class destination.
• Price accessible to everyone. The lots are currently offered at a Pre-Sale price of $99,900. On sale very soon.
• Something for everyone. The peace and tranquility of the jungle. International amenities. Activities for every age in your family. Proximity to Caribbean beaches and the renowned delights of Cancun: fine dining, entertainment, shopping, and water sports. Excellent medical care.
• Close to three international airports.
• Constructed and managed by a consortium of international experts.
Premiere Quality and Trust
The Master Plan for Monarch Cancun contains 8000 homes including an 18-hole, premium golf course, and seven Enrichment Centers: Athletic & Recreational, Community, Business, Cultural, Educational, Health & Well-Being, and Nature. Additional amenities include: Monarch Beach Club, Goods & Services Center, Adventurers Club, Private Horse Stables, World Class Equestrian Center, Miles of Horseback Riding trails, hiking paths and biking / four wheeler trails over 1000 acres of breath taking property, and Activities Newsletter.
Exclusive pre-sale offer
On June 2007, Monarch is pleased to offer savvy buyers a Pre-Sale price of $99,900 US per 0.25 acre residential lot.
• After the completion of the Master Plan, the price per 0.25 acre residential lot will immediately increase to $150,000 US.
• Monarch Cancun offers the initial Pre-Sale price lots under an affordable reservation agreement plan. This means that when you purchase a Pre-Sale Lot at $99,900 US, you reserve the right to choose any available lot, regardless of the price, when the Master Plan is released in June 2008.
• Purchase your Pre-Sale Lot with only 30% down ($29,970 US) and the balance paid within 12 months.
• Lot choice is determined by the order in which a buyer buys. First come, first served.
Questions about Monarch Cancun
I always thought that foreigners couldn't own property in Mexico.
Thousands of foreigners from all over the world own property in Mexico and hold title in their names or in a fiduciary trust agreement with a Mexican bank.
Foreigners can buy or invest in real estate in Mexico without any restriction, except in the coastal and border areas. If a foreigner purchases in a coastal or border area, they can have 100% control of their property through a real estate bank trust.
It is completely legal for the foreigner to sell his property in Mexico and profit by it, even if it is held in trust by a bank.
What is the status of property at Monarch Cancun?
At Monarch Cancun, you own your property. Title insurance is available in Mexico through Stewart Title Insurance and First American Title Insurance Company.
Can I rent out my property?
You may rent out your home or property to anyone, for periods not exceeding ten years.
How much are the real estate taxes?
Real estate taxes are less than 0.2% of the home's value in Mexico, as compared to the typical 2-3% in the United States.
Is purchasing a property in Monarch Cancun a good investment?
Traditionally real estate anywhere in the world returns higher yields than banks or the stock market. In the past five years, properties in the Cancun area have averaged a 15% increase per year. Mexican real estate is generally regarded as a yield or absolute return enhancer within a diversified real estate portfolio. Mexico is now rated as one of the best countries for investment in real estate growth and as one of the safest for real estate investments.
What will my monthly expenses be?
It depends on if you are trying to downscale your cost of living or live it up. It is possible to live economically in Mexico, and it is also possible to live lavishly. But either way, you will live luxuriously. A warm breeze, beautiful sunny weather, the rustle of palm trees, the piquant turquoise of the Caribbean - these are priceless sensations that make everyone feel like a million.
In Mexico, generally you get more for your U.S. dollar, paying far less for land, construction, property taxes, utilities, health care, domestic help, etc.
What about hurricanes?
Hurricanes are a reality of tropical life. However, the position of the Yucatan Peninsula is such that the winds blow most hurricanes away, with the result being that a hurricane actually touches the Peninsula on average, once every 15 years.
Monarch Cancun is not located in a coastal region and would not be subject to any flooding. There is sufficient notice when a hurricane approaches to evacuate. Homes at Monarch Cancun are built to withstand hurricane force winds and damage.
Is the water safe to drink?
Monarch Cancun has an ample supply of water thanks to the natural formations of underground "cenotes" onsite. As in Cancun's major hotels, the water will be treated in Monarch's own purification plants, with filtration and reverse osmosis. In addition, you can have bottled water delivered to your home.
Can I bring my favorite pet with me to Mexico?
Bringing your best friend into Mexico is easy. There is no quarantine requirement.
Visitors to Mexico may bring a dog or cat by presenting the following certificates at the border:
• A pet health certificate signed by a registered veterinarian and issued not more than 72 hours before the animal enters Mexico; and
• A pet vaccination certificate showing that the animal has been treated for rabies, hepatitis, pip and leptospirosis.
Certification by Mexican consular authorities is not required for the health or vaccination certificate. A permit fee is charged at the time of entry into Mexico.
Contact me today for your FREE information package and reservation form. Do not let this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity pass you by.